2. Tone the neck muscles with neck yoga:
Neck yoga? Yes! Neck yoga.
I recommend 3 easy and quick exercises and stretches that you can do anytime, anywhere. Don’t tell anyone but I do them when I pee. They will tone the muscles of your jawline and neck to help reduce turkey neck and double chin, giving your skin the inner support it needs.
Neck Yoga Exercise #1 - The Kiss
• While sitting or standing, tilt your head back and look toward the ceiling.
• Pucker your lips and “kiss the ceiling.”
• Hold the kiss for five seconds.
• Relax your lips and return your head to a neutral position.
• Repeat this 3 times.
• This time, pucker your lips again, lift your face toward the ceiling, and kiss the sky 10 or more times.
Neck Yoga Exercise #2 - Side Pout
• Turn your head to the right and then tilt it back, feeling the stretch down the left side of your neck.
• Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and release.
• Repeat the process with your head turned to the left, tilting it back.
• Then, turn your head to the upper right, about 45 degrees, pucker your mouth to the right, really hard. Feel the stretch on the left front of your neck. Tilt your head back for an extra stretch.
• Hold for 5 seconds and return to center.
• Turn your head to the upper left, about 45 degrees, pucker your mouth to the left, really hard.
• Repeat 3 times on both sides.
• Do not push too hard or hold your breath! If you have neck pain, try practicing slowly and feel the stretch.
Neck Yoga Exercise #3 - Tongue Stretch
• Looking straight ahead, stick your tongue out as far as you can.
• Lift your tongue upward and toward your nose.
• Hold for 10 seconds and release.
• Then breathe in and look up to the ceiling
• Stretch your tongue upward and move it from side to side 10 times.
You can also check out the 3 exercises directly on my youtube channel.
3. Give the neck more definition by reducing fat stores:
As we age, we tend to store more fat around the jawline. This is because we may have put on some extra pounds over the years and because, over time, the fat stored in our faces tends to fall towards our neck.
When I dropped 20 pounds, I was amazed how my double chin disappeared.
Contrary to what many believe, losing weight during and after menopause can be easy. Studies show that nutrition is key and there are thousands of success stories on the internet.
My 3-pillar plan of action how to stop your neck from aging gave me amazing results. You can checkout other women’s success stories here on the Exhilarance site, on my Facebook page and on Instagram.
Immediately, the neck skin is more hydrated and, after 30-60-90 days the neck and chest show signs of visibly reducing crepey neck, turkey neck, horizontal and vertical lines, double chin and sun spots.
I’m not so self-conscious about my neck anymore and it feels so liberating!
Are you ready to feel good about your neck?
Go for it!
P.S.- Thanks for reading and if you haven't tried our Crepe Neck Firming Cream, now’s the time.